If there was ever a time when a five star rating was insufficient I believe this would apply to our experiences with "our" agent Jeanne Hollingsworth. Jeanne made herself available in every aspect of the buying process from initial research to closing and beyond. Our experience with MLS listings is that they do not encompass the entire range of properties that are on the market. What this means is that certain properties go unnoticed by many realtors. Jeanne not only took our word about non listed properties but went to those properties on her own accord immediately and shot both photos and videos and sent them to us right away. She did the research, made the necessary phone calls and spoke to all the parties involved to get as much information as possible. She was so available to do things of this nature that after working with her for several weeks we felt she was truly working only for us when in fact she had other clients that I am sure received the same treatment.
Our personal situation was quite complex as we resided in Milan, Italy during the buying process. Here is a list of what Jeanne did for us so that you can determine on your own just how wonderful she is:
1. Once the house was entirely vetted by herself she made a trip to Milan to help with the final offer and the start of the escrow process.
2. As stated above, she immediately researched and reviewed the prospective houses and took narrative videos and pictures of every part of the house. Since we were not able to be there in person she gave us a sense of calm about this part of the process.
3. Jeanne worked diligently assuring the best possible price on the house that we finally purchased.
4. Jeanne is honest, sincere, deeply encouraging, attentive(called frequently for updates or just inquiring on how we were) but also forthright in her perspective on buying a house in the area. When something wasn't quite right or unclear she did her due diligence to get to the bottom of the issue giving us assurances at every step.
5. She set up appointments with landscape architects, assessment inspectors, gardeners, pest management investigators, bank lenders, etc(this was an REO bank owned property which carries its own set of issues) and was there to meet them and follow through with their reporting.
In short, Jeanne is a buyers agent and if you're looking for someone who truly works for you on a personal and professional manner you need not look any further.